This is an open-hearted journey of abundance through surrender.
Here’s what I do:
- Abundance Marketing. My consulting firm helps performing artists and their management companies turn casual fans into paying customers. I’m currently helping Bethel Music engage with their audience more intentionally online. Click here to learn more.
- Speaking and Writing. I write about living life to the full, and my wife and I have a podcast about our journey of discovering abundance through surrender. It’s called White Flag Wealth. If you would like some encouragement or inspiration, click here to subscribe
- Music. I write songs and sometimes record them for you. A few years back I made a 5 song album called, The Bellevue EP, and you can listen to it here.
Here’s how I got here:
- As a musician, I spent most of my twenties traveling and performing and discovering the best coffee shops.
- In 2013 I created Life in The Woods to bring hope to independent creatives like myself. You can still hear all the best episodes here.
- That project got me interested in business development and marketing. Like, really interested.
- Putting my creative endeavors on hold, I’ve spent the last 3 years doing sales and marketing for start-up businesses.
- I got an incredible education in email marketing when I worked for the world’s best software company, ConvertKit.
- In the process, I helped ConvertKit grow its Monthly Recurring Revenue 486% by helping strategize and develop sales and marketing processes.
- Now, I’m bringing my marketing knowledge back to the entertainment industry, fueled by my passion for seeing God’s goodness in every area of life and business.
Here’s where you come in:
- Are you an artist, comedian or performer of some kind? Or do you manage a roster of those clients? I’d love to help your cash flow so you can focus on what you do best. Click here to contact me.
- Just looking to stay encouraged? Me too!
Let's live life to the full.
I'd love to send you a bit of my writing and podcasts on discovering abundance in every area of life. Just let me know how to reach you.